Alloy Wheels Care
The rims on your car are exposed to corrosive brake dust, road salt and other elements. It is important to keep your
custom wheels clean at all times. Below are some instructions on how to take care of your alloy custom wheels:
- Do not use household cleaners or other detergents to clean your rims.
- The best cleaning solution is a mild soap and water solution. Clean rims when they are cool. Heat can effect
the soap, causing it to dry on the rim and become difficult to rinse off.
- Clean with a soft, unabrasive cloth.
- Do not use any tire cleaning agents on your wheels.
- Do not use steam cleaners in automatic car washes.
- Clean your tires and wheels one at a time.
Protect your investment and keep your wheels clean!